COVID-19:If the ski hill is closed for the season due to COVID-19, then passholders are eligible for a refund based on subtracting the passholders usage at full-day lift ticket prices from the passholders purchase price.
If the ski hill is closed for a period of time but not the entire season due to COVID-19, then no refund or credit will be provided.
- 2021-22 Season Passes: Are refundable if cancelled before November 15 of the current season. After November 15, refunds or credits considered for serious injury, major medical condition or relocation only. A letter from a Doctor must support refunds for medical condition or injury. A letter from an employer outlining transfer and employment location must support refunds for relocation.
- Family Passes include all family members, no partial refunds for individual members.
|Refunds based on the following prorated scale:|
|Prior to November 15||100%|
|November 16 to December 15||75% (less $25.00 admin fee)|
|December 16 to January 15||50% (less $25.00 admin fee)|
|January 16 to February 28||25% (less $25.00 admin fee)|
|After February 28||No refund|
- Lesson Programs: Are NON-refundable. Participants who cannot continue due to illness or injury supported by a doctor’s note, will be credited the pro-rated value of the remaining lesson(s) Credits considered once written notice and supporting documents are submitted to Guest Services. Credits are pro-rated to the date pass/lesson pass are returned.
- Cancellation of Private: 24 hours notice required.
Private lessons may be cancelled without penalty up to 24-hours in advance. A $50 fee will be charged for any private lesson cancelled with less than 24-hours notice so we can still pay the instructor. If the student(s) in the lesson are required to quarantine by AHS or are sick, we will reschedule the lesson for 14-days after the original booking, or the time of notification. Please call 780.434.3991 ext. 242 and leave a message available 24 hour a day.
“No shows” will not be compensated.
- Lift Tickets and daily rentals are non-refundable. If we close, a raincheque will be issued. Raincheques are only valid for the current season.
- All refunds are subject to a $25.00 administration fee.
- Email requests to email@example.com or bring a letter to Snow Valley Guest Services.
- Telephone conversations with Snow Valley employees does not constitute an official request.
- No requests accepted after March 1, of the current season.
"No Shows" will not be compensated.